Chief Executive Officer
Carlo Mammola was appointed as Chief Executive Officer by the Company’s Board of Directors on July 21st, 2016 for the following three-year period.
- Founder and Managing Partner of Argan Capital, a leading independent private equity fund based in London, created as spin-off of Bank of America Capital Partners Europe, focused on acquiring European mid-market companies. Argan Capital completed investments in 5 European countries: Italy, France, Sweden, Finland and Poland.
- He was Founder, Sponsor and CEO of Italy1 Investment S.A., first "S.P.A.C.", Special Purpose Acquisition Company, listed on the Italian Stock Exchange (Borsa Italiana S.p.A.).
- He has been Professor of "Innovation and Technology Management" at Bocconi University in Milan since 1995 and member of the Bocconi faculty since 1988.
- Managing Director and Partner at Bank of America Capital Partners Europe, a private equity fund based in London (2000-2006);
- Managing Director and Partner at PAI (Paribas Affaires Industrielles), a private equity fund based in Paris (1997-2000);
- Member of the Executive Commetee of Paribas Italia, the Italian branch of the Paribas Group (1997-2000);
- Managing Director at Sopaf S.p.A., an Italian merchant bank listed on the Italian Stock Exchange (1990-1997).
- He held different management positions within the Olivetti Group (1984-1990).